Apulia Invest (confirming its nature as a dynamic company aimed at creating opportunities for development in Apulia) has recently formalized an authoritative partnership with Technopolis PST (Science and Technology Park), a limited liability consortium created by the University of Bari (www.uniba.it).
Tecnopolis PST (in continuity with activities carried out by Technopolis CSATA in the period 1969-2008) promotes, manages and develops activities of its Technology Park through:
- management of technological and logistic services;
- the attraction of laboratories, R&D centers and innovative institutions or companies;
- the creation of new innovative companies and spin-offs;
- enhancement and technology transfer of research results to the benefit of businesses;
- support to local authorities and to public administration in the promotion of local development;
- advanced training activities in technological field.
The agreement protocol signed between Technopolis PST and Apulia Invest aims to establish (as well as their partnership networks) long term synergies aimed at the sharing of know-how and best practices. It also aims to the cooperation for the development of local, national and European joint projects. Another joint purpose is to continuously expand and enhance this cooperation.
Basically, the purpose of this new important agreement is to structure a mutual cooperation in areas of great interest such as education, local development, European projects, entrepreneurship, cooperation, active citizenship, youth programs and so on, by sharing best practices. All this to promote the Apulian area and its economic reality and business.
Apulia Invest with this new partnership collects the recognition of the academic and university field as a reliable company ready to face the challenges that the future holds to the Apulian territory.
Apulia Invest, ultimately (in order to a continuous professional development) is being equipped with additional tools and capabilities in order to better respond to the demands and needs of its customers.